BLS CPR, AED + First Aid Classes in Mesa
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED & First Aid Classes
CPR Certification Mesa supplies quality First Aid and CPR classes, which guarantees that you are receiving the best emergency education.
Mesa CPR + First Aid Classes
CPR Certification Mesa supplies quality First Aid and CPR classes, which guarantees that you are receiving the best emergency education. You will leave our classes knowing that you are gaining the American Heart Association (AHA) certification for Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider CPR and AED use.
With our quality courses, you will be provided with the best First Aid CPR training that 30,000+ others have received nationwide. Our classes equip you with the skills and knowledge you need in any medical crisis until further help arrives.
Our CPR + First Aid Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Mesa Locations
Mesa’s Best CPR + First Aid Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Every year, we see people suffer from life-threatening accidents, strokes, and episodes of cardiac arrest. CPR and First Aid training allow people to help those in need until medical assistance can take over. We want to train as many people as possible to reduce the number of casualty incidents. CPR Certification Mesa’s goal is to keep our program at a great price so our community can access this life-saving training.
What is CPR?
CPR or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is a medical skill set involving chest compressions and rescue breathing. It is necessary to keep blood pumping to vital organs and revive a heartbeat.
What can I expect from the First Aid and CPR Classes?
You will learn the essential life-saving skills to assist an infant, child, or adult in a medical crisis. The training will cover everything you need to know about BLS CPR and First Aid. We want to see Mesa residents equipped with the highest quality CPR training; our team is prepared and ready to help you learn and answer all your questions. We want you to leave our course feeling confident in your skills to handle an emergency!
You will be able to use your CPR and first aid certification in a variety of medical emergencies, including —
- Dealing with Severe Choking
- Stopping Blood Loss
- Identifying a Stroke and Its Warning Signs
- Spotting the Signs of a Heart Attack
- Handling Severe Allergic Reactions
- Administering an Epipen
- Handling Environmental Emergencies
- Interceding during Poison Exposure
- Treating Burns
- Attending to Broken Bones and Sprains
- Alleviating Stings and Bites
CPR Certification Mesa is accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Hospitals EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
We love hearing from those who have trained with us. These are some of the best reasons to do your CPR First Aid training with us —
- We have the most widely recognized CPR and First Aid classes nationwide!
- With smaller class sizes and well-organized class times, you have more one-on-one training with our team.
- You get your AHA BLS CPR card and CPR certification card that same day as your training!
- We can provide the class for your mid-sized to large group, or you can come to us!
When can I take the CPR / First Aid certification course?
We have class options weekly. Just check to see which one works best for your schedule and sign up!
How will I complete the First Aid / CPR class?
Once you sign up for your class, all you need to do is show up on the day you picked — no preparation necessary! Our program contains all the essential elements taught by the best trainers. They will answer all your questions and administer your skills check and test.
When looking online, be careful of other programs that have lower prices but not in-person elements. By the end of our program, you will rest assured that you are AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certified.
When will my certification expire?
Your CPR certification must be renewed every two years. Our First Aid and CPR classes can be used as initial training or for your CPR renewal.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.